Privacy Request

You can make a request to council to learn what information we hold about you.

Privacy requests are for information such as:

  • Payments you have made to us
  • Interactions you have had with our staff.

You can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner if you are not happy with the outcome of your request.

To make a request, use the Request Information form and specify 'Privacy Request' for the request type.