Let us know about an issue with a Council facility, road, park or service

Tell us more about any problems with Council facilities using our Fix-a-gram service.

Make a complaint

If you think Council's service or facilities have not met your expectations and you would like us to put things right. For example, you feel things took too long to get done or you think we didn't follow procedures correctly. Find out more or make a complaint.

Contact a Councillor

Phone or email any Councillor.

Speaking at Meetings

A public forum is held at the beginning of Council meetings. Visit our Speaking at Meetings page to learn more.

Make a submission

Open consultations and information on previous consultations can be viewed in our Consultations section.

Contact Us

Contact us by post, phone, email, or in person