Tāhuna Summer Beach Bus
Back by popular demand!
Tue 27 December - Mon 31 January 2023, 10am to 4pm.
|Adult: $4.00||Child: $1.00|
Running every day between the city and the beach.
- Catch the bus outside the Millers Acre Centre at 77 Trafalgar Street.
- Return journeys from Tāhuna Beach Holiday Park.
- Nelson i-Site → Tāhunanui Beach Holiday Park:
10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- Beach at Bisley Walk → Tāhunanui Beach Holiday Park:
10:10, 11:10, 12:10, 14:10, 15:10, 16:10
- Tāhunanui Beach Holiday Park → Nelson:
10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30
- Beach at Bisley Walk → Nelson:
10:32, 11:32, 12:32, 14:32, 15:32, 16:32
Include the Tāhuna Summer Beach Bus in your summer holiday plans and enjoy Nelson's stunning coastline from the viewpoint of a double-decker bus, running regularly every day until the end of January (including public holidays).
The bus departs from either Tāhuna Beach Holiday Park or Nelson city i-SITE (Trafalgar Street bus stop), stopping at Tāhunanui Beach in each direction.
Popular particularly with children, the service gives the thousands of holiday makers staying in the Tāhunanui area a car-less way of getting to the retail delights of the central city.
Alternatively, city dwellers and visitors can ride to a day at the beach without parking hassles (or sand in the car).
The bus service is a collaboration between Tāhuna Beach Holiday Park and Nelson City Council.