Antenno is a free mobile app that lets you easily report issues and keeps you up-to-date about the places you care about.
This smartphone app conveniently adds the location to a photo and logs an issue with Council that includes the incident type, and description. Things you can report include graffiti; overhanging vegetation; animal control; parking; air quality, environmental and water problems; damage to signs and other public assets like parks, seats and playgrounds.
Issues reported using Antenno are processed during normal office hours. Please contact our Customer Service Centre 03 546 0200 (24 hours/7 days) if you have an urgent request. You can also report issues through our Fix-a-gram service.
To install the app onto your device use the links below or search your app store for 'Antenno'.
Apple App Store Google App Store
How to send a request
- Tap the three lines in the upper left corner to file a report
- Click the plus sign in the upper right
- Select a Report Type, and then a category in the resulting screen
- Click Next
- Optionally, add a photo
- Add your location by either typing in an address, or tapping on the map, and tapping next
- Use the text box to describe the issue and include your details
- Tap Send to send the location
- Council will then contact you once your issue has been resolved.